posts tagged "3ds"
El vídeo de los juegos de 3DS.
Nintendo 3DS en febrero en Japón, y se espera en marzo para el resto del mundo, yuuupi.
Observations on the god damn Nintendo 3DS
While I’m not at E3, where I’d be able to wait in line for hours and try out the Nintendo 3DS, I can gather details from others who’ve waited in line to preview the hardware — and then cut out the junk from their impressions and share with you the essential details.
So, here’s what you wanted to know about the Nintendo 3DS, as well as info you didn’t know about!:
- How’s the 3D? “It’s not perfect … but it works without glasses, in your hands, in any lighting conditions - and works very well. Its simplicity and immediacy are devastating, and in their way make it more exciting and impressive than any other 3D experience you can have.” 1
- Why is it more like the iPhone? One detail that Nintendo and other media outlets haven’t talked much about is that the 3DS includes a motion sensor and a gyroscope. As we’ve seen with the iPhone and Wii, this introduces a lot of new control / mechanics ideas. No one’s talking yet about how titles will take advantage of these new features, but I bet Pilotwings Resort will make good use of them.
Si la conferencia de Nintendo ya encandiló a muchos, con este “Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D” para su nueva portátil ya los tiene ganados :D
The God Damn Nintendo 3DS
Tal listado de juegos que no hay tiempo para comentarlos todos.
Everything you want to know about the god damn Nintendo 3DS (uh, except for pricing and a release date). This post will be updated throughout the day, so check it often!
- Now includes a motion sensor and gyro sensor.
- Top display is now widescreen, 3.53 inches (compared to standard DSi’s 3.25 screens and DSi XL’s 4.2-inch displays). 800x240 resolution.
- Oh, and that top screen now displays 3D — no glasses required. The bottom display is a 3.02-inch touchscreen. 320x240 resolution.
- You can adjust the 3D or even turn it off with the “depth slider”.
- Three cameras (0.3 megapixels) — two on the outside of the top lid, which take 3D photographs. Of course, you can view those images on your 3DS.
Nintendo 3DS negra, serás mía.
Nintendo 3DS Black, Red, and Teal models.